Thanks again for staying with us! You’re in the right place to find any info you need about our condo and Park City. Our goal is nothing less than a five-star review, so please don’t hesitate to reach out for any reason at all.
Josh and Deepika
PS. The code to unlock the front door will be sent the day of your arrival.
Need to Know
- Ski & Board Rentals: Black Tie Delivery Ski Rentals, first floor of the building, 435-649-4070, https://www.blacktieskis.com
- Contact: 911 for emergencies, Ryan at 715-571-1115 for urgent matters, Josh at 435-647-6102 for anything else.
- Address: 1846 Prospector Ave, 84060. Stairs and (pretty slow) elevator are on Lot K side.
- Parking: Overnight permit on back of front door MUST be displayed in vehicle and MUST be returned before you leave. Use Lot K or Lot H.
- Quiet Hours: Every night from 9pm until 8am. Please respect our neighbors.
- Front Door Access: Four digit code unlocks the deadbolt. “Schlage” button at the top of the keypad locks the deadbolt. ALWAYS test the door handle to make sure it is locked.
- Wifi: Network - TheBurbridge, Password - 1846LodgingSurf
- TV: Small Roku controller operates the TV, which is a smart TV with apps for Hulu, Netflix, Amazon Prime, HBO Now, etc. Please log in with your credentials for any app you choose.
- Sofa: To use the sofa as a bed, unzip the two zippers on the back and fold down the legs inside. Then gently push the back of the sofa forward to fold it toward the seat, which will allow the sofa to then unfold completely. To return to sofa configuration, gently lift the seatback into place again. A foam mattress topper is in the closet to use with the provided sheets to sleep on the sofa.
More Info and Rules
Welcome to our home! We love to welcome guests and we’re excited for you to experience Park City! Thank you in advance for treating our home with the respect with which you treat your own and for following these house rules.
- Smoking is not permitted inside the home or on the balcony. Extra fees will be applied.
- Animals are not permitted. Extra fees will be applied.
- Quiet hours from 9pm to 8am.
- Parties and unregistered guests are not permitted.
- Shoes should not be worn on the rugs.
- Dishes must be washed before checking out. If dishes are not washed, extra cleaning fees will be applied.
- Thermostat (across from kitchen): Lightly drag one finger up or down to change the temp.
- Appliances: Please do not drag pots or pans across the glass as doing so can damage it. Make sure to turn off the burners and oven when finished cooking. The wall switch near the front door turns the water heater on and off and should be always left ‘on’. Freezer ice tray and other appliances should be used gently as they can break and may require costly repairs.
- Bathroom vanities: Please don’t sit on ‘floating’ vanities as they may not hold the weight of a person.
- Checking out: Please be sure to exit by 11am, turn off the lights and fans, close and lock the front and patio doors, and return the parking permit.
- Parking permit is required for parking in Prospector lots. You will be ticketed or towed if you do not display it. There will be a $100 fee if you do not return the permit before leaving.
- Illegal drug use and weapons are not permitted. If guests are suspected of carrying and/or using illegal drugs of any kind or weapons, the authorities will be engaged, and GUESTS WILL BE ASKED TO VACATE THE PROPERTY IMMEDIATELY.
- Our friends and family use this condo. It is not a hotel. Please be respectful of the property and keep it clean before you leave.
About Park City
We’re happy that you’re coming soon! Here’s some info to help you plan your trip.
- Our neighborhood is called Prospector and offers a lot in a compact walkable area. Meat eaters should try the Grub Steak, while vegetarians will love Ganesh. For good, quick Mexican food, both Alberto’s and El Chubasco are great. For a quick breakfast before hitting the slopes, walk to Einstein Bagels (not a local only spot, but lots of locals stop in). There are two pizza/Italian places nearby, too: Fuego and Este. For a good watering hole within walking distance, try The Boneyard. For a workout or steam after skiing, Silver Mountain Health Club is around the corner. While you could eat every meal on your trip at a different restaurant within walking distance, you should venture out to one or two different Park City neighborhoods as well.
- Kimball Junction is where you probably got off the highway. A newer “part of Park City”, Kimball offers a ton of restaurants and other businesses, including a Walmart, a TJ Maxx, and lots of local options. Red Rock Brew Pub is one of our favorite restaurants at “the Junction”.
- Old Town / Main Street is the original heart of Park City, before our nearby Prospector was built. Packed with art galleries and shopping, Old Town also has lots of great restaurants. For fine dining, try Riverhorse on Main. For apres ski, try the whiskey at High West Distillery or the shuffleboard at No Name Saloon. For tapas, we like 710 Bodega.
- The resorts offer their own attractions besides skiing, too. There’s the coaster, alpine slide, and zip line at Park City. The raclette at Fireside Dining at Deer Valley books up early and really gives off the ski chalet vibe.
- Utah Olympic Park offers a ton of fun outdoor things to do, along with the indoor Alf Engen Ski museum. We watched the nordic jumping qualifiers for the 2018 U.S. Winter Olympic team here.
- Gorgoza Park offers snow tubing for kids and adults.
- Getting around: The free city bus runs down Prospector Avenue. Depending where you’re going, the bus stop may be directly across the street. For instance, to get to Park City Mountain, cross the street, turn left, and walk a block and a half (just past Freshie’s) to the 1 / Red / Prospector stop. You can find routes and times here: https://www.parkcity.org/departments/transit-bus/routes-schedules.
Josh moved to Park City in 2006 and opened Black Tie Delivery Ski Rentals. (So we’re also your go-to for ski and snowboard rentals delivered and fitted in the condo at about the same price as a regular old rental shop: https://parkcity.blacktieskis.com, 435-649-4070, email@example.com.) Deepika came on the scene in 2012, first visiting for Sundance Film Fest before falling in love with the surrounding natural beauty and charming town. Our daughters, Daniela and Siena, were born in 2016 and 2018. Originally midwesterners, we love the atmosphere in Park City, combining the friendly vibe of the midwest with the outdoor culture of the west.